Our admissions process for children ages 2.5-6 years begins with a tour of our facilities where you can meet our dedicated teaching staff and see the Montessori method in action.
We invite you to visit and experience our community first-hand. We encourage interested parents to schedule a visit by giving us a call or sending us an email.
New Student Registration: 1 Child - $250, for Additional Children - $200
|Full Day (8:30 am - 3:00 pm)||$56.00||$250.00||$950.00|
|Half Day (8:30 am - 12:00 pm)||$28.00||$110.00||$430.00|
|More Options||2 Days||3 Days|
|Full Day (8:30 am - 3:00 pm)||$112.00||$168.00|
|Half Day (8:30 am - 12:00 pm)||$56.00||$84.00|
Fee Terms & Conditions
- A 5% discount has been applied to full-time fees
- $200.00 deposit per child refundable at end of contract
- 10% family discount where two children attend same sessions
- $50.00 registration fee non refundable
- 5% discount for children attending five full days per week
- Weekly or monthly payment in advance in cash or bank transfer
- We offer an early drop off (7:30) and late pick up (18:30) service
- Minimum of 2 sessions a week
|Enrich Program A|
|Math or Language (English & Korean) 2:20pm – 2:50pm Tuesday & Thursday|
|Enrich Program B|
|Art or Music 3:00pm – 4:00pm Monday & Wednesday|
Choose your plan
The pricing plans listed below fully reflect the variety of our learning programs and all included activities. If you would like to find out more about any of these plans, contact our managers.
Tuitions and Fees
The Board of Trustees sets the annual tuition in January of each year
5 Half Days (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM) / $735 per month
5 Full Days (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM) / $995 per month
5 Full Days Extended (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM) / $1,315 per month
- $250/$200 registration fee is non-refundable after 14 days of school starting.